10 Gratitude (Journal) Prompts for November
Healthy Maven blog post for November 6.
1. Who/what made you smile today?
2. What is something you take for granted that you’re grateful for?
3. What is the best thing that happened this week?
4. What cheers you up when you have a rough day? How can you incorporate more of that in your life?
5. When I reflect on my friendships, what friendships are giving life that I’m so grateful for?
6. What do you love about yourself?
7. What friends or friendships am I grateful for and why?
8. What inspires me? Am I finding inspiration regularly or just going through life?
9. What are you grateful for this season? What are your favorite things about fall?
10. I am looking forward to…
I can easily see these as a prompt for a sketch!
I’m reworking for the fourth time, a gouache I painted in Dubuque in October. I’m not sure how many layers of gouache one panel can take, but I’m determined not to throw in the towel.